Demonstrate your love for the Lake District at the door by personalising your home with Honister Green Slate. We create slate signs and numbers or evenlarge address slate stones to sit at the boundary of your property. If you can’t find what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch – we’re a “yes we can,” company. We also make corporate signs for businesses, hotels, restaurants and B&Bs so if you have an idea in mind please get in touch.
Please note you can have any of the following size House Signs below in any of the fonts shown. For House Numbers go to the bottom of this page.
12 x 5 Times New Roman £85
17 x 5 Old English £95
14 x 8 Bookman Old Style £105
17 x 9 Cumbria £115
17 x 12 Impact £125
24 x 8 Lucinda £135
24 x 12 Century Gothic £155
House Signs…what you need to do
|12 x 5||1||£85|
|17 x 5||1||£95|
|14 x 8||2||£105|
|17 x 9||2||£115|
|17 x 12||2||£125|
|24 x 8||2||£135|
|24 x 12||3||£155|
- Size: Choose from one of the followingseven sizes above. The sizes are all in inches. A short house name requires only one line whereas longer house names require more. However you could have a short name on a largeslate.
- Colour: Of lettering we offer white, silver, gold or left natural.
- Font: Choose from 7 different fonts (as shown in photos above)
- Screwholes: Choose either non, two or four.
- Edging: Smooth edge or Rough (harassed)
All these prices aboveare exclusive of vat.
House Numbers…what you need to do
Pricing on House Numbers ranging from 1 to 100:
1 inchnumber on a three inchdiameterround shape is £12.50
2 inchnumber on a five inch by four inch slate is £20
3 inch number on an eight inch by six inch slate is £25
Delivery on the above is £8.50 per number.
- Size: House numbers come in three general sizes. Three inch diameter (round shape), 6 x 5 inch (rectangle) or 8 x 6 inch (rectangle). We can make them bigger or rectangle – just let us know.
- Edging: Choose either a rough edge (harassed)or a smooth edge.
- Colour: We offer white, gold or silver lettering or you can leave it plain. The size of our lettering is 1, 2 or 3 inch.
- Font: Choose from either Times New Roman or Old English. You can have your house number in numerals, eg 10, or spelt out in letters, eg Ten.
- Screwholes: Either none, two or four (these help you secure your sign.) You’ll need eight millimetre screws to fit the holes we make.
Get a quote or place your order by emailing at Michelle or calling 017687 77230